System Evaluation | RFP’s By LabMetrics Will Lay the Foundation For Automation and Improved LIS / LIMS Selection Processes
Our associates are some of the best in the business and can walk your organization through the complex and highly technical steps needed to evaluate the effectiveness of your LIS / LIMS architecture and give you key insights on how to create the kind of metrics that will enable your organization to achieve more efficient automation and increase lab revenues.
LabMetrics will work with your organizations evaluation tools and requirements, or can custom tailor a toolset and comprehensive requirements list from our extensive database ensuring critical feature gaps are not omitted. In addition, LabMetrics provides complete financial modeling and comparative analysis and will tease out the subtle nuances that open source tools and non-technical firms struggle to provide – often these subtleties can tell a completely different story if not addressed.
The following is an example of our most popular system evaluation and selection process that clients contract with us for:
- Educate and gain leadership support
- Manage all vendor contact and coordination during the process
- Develop list of vendors based on requirements
- Through on-site interviews and our proprietary databases, build a comprehensive list of detailed business and technical requirement
- LabMetrics can use clients requirements and/or blend with our extensive database of requirements
- LabMetrics will work with the clients evaluation toolset, or preferably use our proprietary balanced score card to ensure key features are not overlooked
- The requirements and structured RFP process will tease out and identify functionality gaps including the very subtle gaps
- LabMetrics expertise includes detailed financial analysis of each vendors RFP proposal
- Each vendor proposal is carefully evaluated & scored including detailed cost pro forma which clearly identifies each cost component
- Cost savings can be linked to workflow improvements as part of the analysis
- Used to assist making an informed, educated decision on selecting a primary vendor
- Reference checks
- Site visits
- Detailed configuration and design white board sessions, etc.
- Hand held, mobile phlebotomy and specimen collection
- Future functionality / modules – AP, sub-specialties, outreach, billing, etc.
- Reporting requirements
- Workflow improvements